Vertical general position
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 438)
KeywordsGeneral Position Open Cover Vertical Segment Decomposition Space Finite Collection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. Bing, Stable homeomorphisms on E 5 can be approximated by piecewise linear ones, Abstract 607-16, Notices of the Amer. Math. Soc., 10, 1963, 666.Google Scholar
- 2._____, Radial engulfing, Conference on Topology of Manifolds, 1967 (John G. Hocking, ed.), 1–18, Prindle, Weber, and Schmidt, Boston, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Fred D. Crary, Some new engulfing theorems, Thesis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.K. P. Millett, Homotopy groups of automorphism spaces, Geometrical Topology, The Proceedings of the 1974 Park City Conference, (L. C. Glaser and T. B. Rushing, ed.), Notes in Mathematics Series, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- 9.T. Benny Rushing, Infinite engulfing, (Mimeographed notes), 1972. [See a. Remark 4.14.3 of "Topological Embeddings", Academic Press, 1973; b. A summation of results on infinite engulfing, Proc. Univ. of Oklahoma Topology Conference, 1972; and c. Zentralblatt 246 Abstract 57007.]Google Scholar
- 14.E. C. Zeeman, Seminar on Combinatorial Topology, Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques, 1963, Lemma 38.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975