Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 751)
Conjectures on elliptic curves over quadratic fields
KeywordsModular Form Elliptic Curve Elliptic Curf Eisenstein Series Cusp Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. B. Barban, "Linnik's ‘large sieve’ and a limit theorem for the class number of ideals of an imaginary quadratic field," Izk. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat. , 573–78.Google Scholar
- D. Goldfeld and C. Viola, "Mean values of L-functions associated to elliptic, Fermat and other curves at the center of the critical strip," to appear J. Number Theory .Google Scholar
- E. Hecke, "Neue Herleitung der Klassenzahlrelationen von Hurwitz und Kronecker," Nachrichten der K. Gesellschaft der Wissenschaften zu Göttingen, Math.-Phys. Klasse , 244–249.Google Scholar
- G. Shimura, Arithmetic theory of automorphic functions, Princeton Univ. Press , 183–184.Google Scholar
- T. Shintani, "On zeta functions associated with prehomogeneous vector spaces," Seminar on Modern Methods in Number Theory, Inst. Statist. Math. Tokyo , paper no. 40.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979