The aggregate function API: It's not just for PAPERS anymore
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1366)
Synchronization and Communication
KeywordsShared Memory Cache Line Aggregate Function Virtual Processor Barrier Synchronization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T.B. Berg and H.J. Siegel, “Instruction Execution Trade-Offs for SIMD vs. MIMD vs. Mixed Mode Parallelism,” 5th International Parallel Processing Symposium, April 1991, pp. 301–308.Google Scholar
- Cray Research Incorporated, Cray T3D System Architecture Overview, Cray Research Incorporated, 1993.Google Scholar
- H. G. Dietz, T. M. Chung, and T. I. Mattox, “A Parallel Processing Support Library Based On Synchronized Aggregate Communication,” Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing, edited by C.-H. Huang, P. Sadayappan, U. Banerjee, D. Gelernter, A. Nicolau, and D. Padua, Springer-Verlag, New York, New York, 1996, pp. 254–268.Google Scholar
- H. G. Dietz and T. I. Mattox, “Managing Polyatomic Coherence and Races with Replicated Shared Memory,” special issue on DSM (distributed shared memory) and related issues, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Computer Architecture (TCCA) Newsletter, pp. 53–58, April 1997.Google Scholar
- H. Frank, et al, “MPI-F: An Efficient Implementation of MPI on IBM SPI,” International Conference on Parallel Processing, Vol. III, pp. 197–201, August 1994.Google Scholar
- G. Geist and V. Sunderam, Evolution of the PVM concurrent computing system, 38th Annual IEEE Computer Society International Computer Conference, February 1993.Google Scholar
- R. Hoare, H. Dietz, T. Mattox, and S. Kim, “Bitwise Aggregate Networks,” In Proceedings of The Eighth IEEE Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing (SPDP'96), New Orleans, Louisiana, October 1996.Google Scholar
- Intel Corporation, Paragon User's Guide, Intel Supercomputer Systems Division, 1994.Google Scholar
- Message Passing Interface Forum, MPI: A Message-Passing Interface Standard, Rice University, Technical Report CRPC-TR94439, April 1994.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998