A quadratic regularity test for non-deleting macro s grammars
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 199)
- 102 Downloads
A quadratic regularity test is presented for non-deleting simple deterministic contextfree tree grammars as well as for non-deleting macro S grammars.
KeywordsQuadratic Time Derivation Rule Formal Language Theory Random Access Machine Pushdown Automaton
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Aho, A.V.; Hopcroft, J.E.; Ullman, J.D.: The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1974Google Scholar
- (2).Courcelle, B.: A Representation of Trees by Languages. TCS 6, p. 255–279 and 7, p.25–55, 1978Google Scholar
- (3).Damm, W.: The IO-and OI-Hierarchies. TCS 20, p. 95–207, 1982Google Scholar
- (4).Engelfriet, J.; Meineche Schmidt, E.: IO and OI. JCSS 15, p. 328–353, 1977, and 16, p. 67–99, 1978Google Scholar
- (5).Engelfriet, J.: Iterated Pushdown Automata and Complexity Classes. Proc. 15th STOC, April 1983 (Boston), p. 365–373Google Scholar
- (6).Guessarian, I.: Program Transformations and Algebraic Semantics. JCSS 9, p. 39–65, 1979Google Scholar
- (7).Harrison, M.A.: Introduction to Formal Language Theory. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1978Google Scholar
- (8).Oyamaguchi, Michio: Some Results on Subclass Containment Problems for Special Classes of DPDA's Related to Nonsingular Machines. TCS 31, p. 317–335, 1984Google Scholar
- (9).Seidl, Helmut: A Quadratic Regularity Test for Non-Deleting Macro S Grammars. Technical Report 1985Google Scholar
- (10).Seidl, Helmut: Regularity Tests for some Subclasses of Level n Grammars. (In preparation)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985