Dynamic development and refinement of Hypermedia documents
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1057)
The Web and Hypermedia
KeywordsTopic Relation Information Object Light Bulb Database Schema Topic Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CApH document. ftp.techno.com.Google Scholar
- M. Biezunski. Modeling hyperdocuments using the topic map architecture. In International Hy Time Conference, Vancouver, August 1995. available under HyTime conferences at http://www.techno.com.Google Scholar
- L. Delcambre and D. Maier. Content-based navigation on the national information infrastructure, NSF grant no. NSF-IRI 9502084.Google Scholar
- High Text Web Site: http://hightext.com. Presentation of a demo of EnLIGHTeN.Google Scholar
- S. R. Newcomb. SGML architectures, implications and opportunities for industry.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1996