Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 140)
Real time agents
KeywordsNormal Form Operational Semantic Factorisation Theorem Sequence Form Recursive Definition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (Cardelli 80).L.Cardelli: “Analog processes”. Proc. 9th Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science. Lecture Notes in C.S. n.88, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- (Hennessy 80).M.Hennessy, R.Milner: “On observing nondeterminism and concurrency”. Proc. ICALP 80. Lecture Notes in C.S. n.85, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- (MacQueen 79).D.MacQueen: “Models for distributed computing”. Report n.351, IRIA.Google Scholar
- (Milner 80).R.Milner: “A calculus of communicating systems”. Lecture Notes in C.S. n.92, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- (Milner 82).R.Milner: “Calculi for synchrony and asynchrony”. Internal report (to appear), Dept of Computer Science, University of Edinburgh.Google Scholar
- (Plotkin 81).G.D.Plotkin: “A structural approach to operational semantics”. Report DAIMI FN-19, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Aarhus.Google Scholar
- (Park 81).D.M.Park: “Concurrency and automata on infinite seouences”. Proc. GI Conference.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982