Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 140)
Equivalence and membership problems for regular trace languages
KeywordsEquivalence Problem Regular Language Program Scheme Asymptotic Density Membership Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bertoni,A.,Brambilla,M.,Mauri,G.,Sabadini,N., An application of the theory of free partially commutative monoids: asymptotic densities of trace languages,Lect.Not.Comp.Sci.,118,Springer, 1981.Google Scholar
- Bertoni,A.,Mauri,G.,Sabadini,N.,A hierarchy of regular trace languages and some combinatorial applications,Second World Conference on Mathematics at the Service of Men,Las Palmas,1982.Google Scholar
- Knuth,E.,Petri Nets and regular trace languages, Univ. of Newcastle upon Tyne,Comp.Lab.,ASM/47,1978.Google Scholar
- Mazurkiewicz,A.,Concurrent program schemes and their interpretations, DAIMI,PB 78,Aarhus University,1977.Google Scholar
- Petri,C.A.,Non sequential processes,ISF Rep.77/01,GMD Bonn,1977.Google Scholar
- Szijarto,M.,Trace languages and closure operations,Automata Theoretic Letters,1979/2,Dept.of numerical and computer math., L.Eotvos University, Budapest,1979.Google Scholar
- Fisher,P.C.,Rosenberg,A.L.,Multitape non writing automata,J.C.S.S., 2,1968,pp.88–101.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982