Chaotic Type-2 Transient-Fuzzy Deep Neuro-Oscillatory Network (CT2TFDNN) for Worldwide Financial Prediction
In this chapter, the author proposed a chaotic type-2 transient-fuzzy deep neuro-oscillatory network with retrograde signaling (aka CT2TFDNN) for worldwide financial prediction.
The author wishes to thank Forex.com and AvaTrade.com for the provision of historical and real-time financial data. The author also wishes to thank Quantum Finance Forecast Center of UIC for the R&D supports and the provision of the channel and platform qffc.org for worldwide system testing and evaluation.
- Konar, A. and Bhattacharya, D. (2017) Handling main and secondary factors in the antecedent for type-2 fuzzy stock prediction. Intelligent Systems Reference Library 127: 105–132.Google Scholar
- Lee, R. S. T. (2019a) Chaotic Type-2 Transient-Fuzzy Deep Neuro-Oscillatory Network (CT2TFDNN) for Worldwide Financial Prediction. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy System. https://doi.org/10.1109/tfuzz.2019.2914642.
- Lee, R. S. T. (2006b) Fuzzy-Neuro Approach to Agent Applications (From the AI Perspective to Modern Ontology). Springer-Verlag, Germany.Google Scholar
- Lee, R. S. T. (2005) Advanced Paradigms in Artificial Intelligence From Neural Oscillators, Chaos Theory to Chaotic Neural Networks. Advanced Knowledge International, Australia.Google Scholar
- Lee, R. S. T. (2004b) iJADE Stock Advisor: An Intelligent Agent based Stock Prediction System using Hybrid RBF Recurrent Networks. IEEE Trans. on SMC A 34(3): 421–428.Google Scholar
- Murphy, J. J. (1999) Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Application. New York Institute of Finance, New York.Google Scholar
- Pulido, M. and Melin, P. (2018) Optimization of Ensemble Neural Networks with Type-1 and Type-2 Fuzzy Integration for Prediction of the Taiwan Stock Exchange. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing 361:151–164.Google Scholar
- Ross, T. J. (2016) Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. Wiley.Google Scholar
- Sidoryk et al. (2011) Role of astrocytes in brain function and disease. Toxicol. Pathol. 39(1): 115–123.Google Scholar
- Siler, W. and Buckley, J. J. (2004) Fuzzy Expert Systems and Fuzzy Reasoning. Wiley-Interscience.Google Scholar
- Walker, W. (2018) Expert Advisor Programming and Advanced Forex Strategies. Independently published.Google Scholar
- Young, A. R. (2015) Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4: Creating automated trading systems in the MQL4 language. Edgehill Publishing.Google Scholar
- Zadeh, L. A. and Aliev, R. A. (2019) Fuzzy Logic Theory and Applications: Part I and Part II. World Scientific Publishing Company.Google Scholar