1000 Hamlets in the Evaluation of the Homo Psychologicus
How do we evaluate the health of the homo psychologicus? Landor pioneered brand evaluation, but the methodology was systematized by Interbrand. In recent years, Siegel + Gale and FutureBrand are also making waves with their fresh thoughts. A literature review of the methodologies of brand evaluation sets the foundation for more sophisticated understanding of brand health.
- Adamson, A. (2007). BrandSimple: How the Best Brands Keep It Simple and Succeed. New York: St. Martin’s Griffin.Google Scholar
- Han, M. (2014, June 29). Shakespeare on the Chinese bookshelf—The translation of Shakespeare’s work in China, past and present. British Shakespeare Association. Retrieved from https://www.britishshakespeare.ws/shakespeare-in-education/shakespeare-on-the-chinese-bookshelf-the-translation-of-shakespeares-work-in-china-past-and-present/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers. (2018). Global top 100 companies (2018). Retrieved from https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/audit-assurance/publications/global-top-100-companies-2018.html. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- Stern, C. (2006). The Boston Consulting Group on Strategy. Hoboken: Wiley.Google Scholar
- http://interbrand.com/best-brands/best-global-brands/methodology/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- http://simplicityindex.com/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- https://www.futurebrand.com/futurebrand-index-2018. Accessed 18 June 2019.