Parametric Optimize and Surface Characterisation of Micro Electrical Discharge Machining Drilling Process
Micro electrical Discharge Machining Drilling (MEDM Drill) technology has recently come into existence. The MEDM Drill process is an amalgamation of electromagnetic, thermodynamic and hydrodynamic behaviour and stochastic in nature. Optimize the course of action parametric combination, modelling the method, employ Artificial Neural Network (ANN) as well as to characterize the MEDM Drill external from end to end time progression technique. Therefore feed—forward reverse dissemination neural network base on top of very important composite rotatable investigational drawing mechanism, developed to model machining procedure. The best possible parametric combination is particular for development.
KeywordsMEDM Drill ANN Process optimization Surface characterization
- 1.Nagabhushana Ramesh, N., Neeraja, A., Chaitanya Krishna Chowdary, P., Ashwini Shanthi, A.: Gap in the knowledge base of electro discharge machining. Int. J. Sci. Res. 6, 1346–1349 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Benedict G.F.: Non-traditional Manufacturing Processes. Marcel Dekkar, New York (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.Kalley Harinarayana, N., Ramesh, N.N., Balu Naik, B.: Experimental investigations of process parameters of electrodischarge sawing, a modified EDM using Taguchi approach. Int. J. Emerg. Technol. Adv. Eng. 2, 620–626 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Narayan, Y.S., Ramesh, N.N., Balu Naik, B.: Effect of process parameters on tool wear rate in micro drilling of maraging steel 300 Alloy. In: 4th International and 25th (AIMTDR) Conference, Jabalpur University (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Indurkhya, G. Rajurkar, K.P.: Artificial neural network approach in modeling of EDM process. In: Proceedings of the Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering (ANNIE)Google Scholar