Work and Activities as a Member of Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference and Vice President for DRC’s Academic Committee (1990–2000)
- 9 Downloads
This chapter describes my work, learning and life in the period from 1990 to 2000 during which I served two terms as the member of the Eighth and Ninth Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) National Committee and since 1993 was in charge of Academic Committee of DRC as its Vice President.
- IMF. (2000). World economic outlook. Washington D.C.: IMF.Google Scholar
- Li, W. (Chief Ed.). (2015). Major events of the development research center of the state council (Chinese version) (pp. 518–519). Beijing: China Development Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Longmore, J., Kan, G., & Huber, R. (1999, October 11–13). Report of the symposium. Beijing.Google Scholar
- UNIDO. (1995, October 25). Report of the global forum on industry: Perspectives for 2000 and beyond, pp. 3–4, ID/WG.542/32 (SPEC).Google Scholar
- Wu, M. (1990). China and the world. Beijing: China’s Fiscal and Financial Publisher.Google Scholar