Method for Calculating Grounding Quantity of TN-C System Based on Multi-objective Optimization
- 27 Downloads
Aiming at the investment cost and safety, a mathematical model for giving the grounding point configuration is established for the TN-C grounding system of the power system, and a complete solution method is given. Firstly, based on the analysis of the characteristics of the TN-C grounding system, a mathematical model for configuring the grounding position to meet the lowest investment cost and the lowest contact voltage is presented. Aiming at the requirement of meeting the minimum contact voltage in this model, this paper gives a detailed calculation method for the contact voltage in the TN-C grounding system. Then combined with the actual characteristics of the model, this paper gives an unconstrained form and further The idea of using particle swarm optimization to solve the problem is given. Finally, a case study system is designed in this paper. The analysis program is compiled in MATLAB and the case analysis is carried out. The results show that the proposed method is feasible and effective.
KeywordsTN-C system Particle swarm algorithm Repeated grounding Contact voltage
This work is Supported by Fuzhou Science and Technology Project (2018-G-30).
- 1.Chen, Y.: Several ways of low voltage distribution system. Inf. Constr. 06, 287–288 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, S.: Grounding type modification and safety analysis of rural low-voltage power grid. Electromech. Technol. 04, 60–63 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, W.: Discussion on repeated grounding of 0.4 kV power grid in factory design. Fuel Chem. Ind. 03, 28 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, J.: Discussion on the effect of repeated grounding in low voltage power supply system. Wirel. Interconnect Technol. 03, 87+96 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Guo, J.: Harm and prevention of low-voltage zero-line faults in distribution network system. J. Shanghai Univ. Electr. Power 31(z1), 99–101 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, Y.: Quantitative analysis of reducing human contact voltage by repeated grounding and total equipotential bonding measures in electrical engineering. J. Electr. Power, 04, 309–310+315 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y., Zhang, W.: The role of repeated grounding of PE (PEN) line in TN system and the selection of its resistance value. China Sci. Technol. Inf. 17, 98–100+103 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, S.: Analysis and application of grounding and zero-connection protection in low-voltage distribution system. J. Hunan Inst. Sci. Technol. (Nat. Sci.) 03, 49–53 (2014)Google Scholar