Abnormal Analysis of Electricity Data Acquisition in Electricity Information Acquisition System
- 22 Downloads
With the progress of the times, science and technology and the development of our national economy, users’ demand for power supply quality and power consumption is also increasing gradually. In order to effectively improve the efficiency of power management and planning, and to obtain effective and reliable electricity data, the role of electricity information acquisition system is very important. This paper mainly aims at the problem of abnormal electricity quantity in data acquisition of the system, gives its reasons, and through the analysis of examples, puts forward the corresponding improvement measures on this basis.
KeywordsElectricity information acquisition system Data acquisition Electricity abnormality
This work is supported by Fuzhou Science and Technology Project (2018-G-30).
- 1.Zhao, A., Zhou, H.: Data acquisition anomaly analysis of electric power information acquisition system. Hebei Electr. Power Technol. 31(01), 10–11+23 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, X.: Talking about the analysis and judgment of abnormal data in electric power information acquisition system. China Equip. Eng. 21, 130–131 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.He, X., Zhou, H.H.: Reasons for abnormal data of electric energy measurement in electric power information acquisition system and its improvement. Digit. Commun. World (04), 180–183 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Cai, J.: Reasons for abnormal electric energy measurement data in electricity information acquisition system. Inform. Constr. (01), 31–32 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, X., Li, Y.: Analysis of the operation effect of full event acquisition of electric power information acquisition system. Electr. Meas. Instr. 55(07), 66–70+82 (2018)Google Scholar