- 30 Downloads
Generally, granular materials consist of a large number of irregularly-shaped particles and form complex granular systems together with surrounding fluid media and structures. Granular systems exhibit complex multi-scale and multi-medium mechanical properties.
- Bagnold RA (1954) Experiments on a gravity free dispersion of large solid spheres in a Newtonian fluid under shear. Proc R Soc Lond Ser A Math Phys Sci 225(1160):49–63Google Scholar
- DEM Solutions Ltd (2008) EDEM discrete element code. Edinburgh, UKGoogle Scholar
- Itasca Consulting Group (2004) Particle Flow Code in 3 Dimensions. Online ManualGoogle Scholar
- Janssen HA (1895) Test on grain pressure silos. Z. Ver Dtsch Ing 39:1045–1049Google Scholar
- Walton OR (1992) Numerical simulation of inclined chute flows of monodisperse, inelastic, frictional spheres. Mech Mater 16(1–2):239–247Google Scholar