Transponder Uplink Signal Computer Simulation System
Simulation technology has long been very important in the fields of scientific research, engineering design, military exercises and so on. Computer simulation technology is formed by the combination of modern computer technology and simulation. The marriage of computer and simulation technology can be said to be a boost. It opens up a broader application space for simulation technology and plays an increasingly important role. This paper discusses the comparison of transponders at home and abroad, analyses the transponder’s up-link signal, and expounds the construction and important role of computer simulation system.
KeywordsTransmitter Uplink signal Computer simulation system
This work was supported by 2018 Guangxi university basic ability promotion project for Young and Middle-aged Teachers (Project Number: 2018KY1155), Guangxi university innovation team and excellence scholar program.
- 3.Hayami, T., Iramina, K., Chen, X.: Computer simulation of nerve conduction study of a sural nerve to evaluate human peripheral nervous system. In: International Conference on the Development of Biomedical Engineering in Vietnam (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Thafasal Ijyas, V.P., Sameer, S.M.: A reduced-complexity bat algorithm for joint CFO estimation in OFDMA uplink. In: IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Keyhani, M.: Computer simulation studies of the entrepreneurial market process. In: Complexity in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Research (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Zöscher, L., Grosinger, J., Spreitzer, R., et al.: Concept for a security aware automatic fare collection system using HF/UHF dual band RFID transponders. In: Solid State Device Research Conference (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Brunner, B., Pfeiffer, F., Finkenzeller, K., et al.: Impact of GSM interference on passive UHF RFIDs. In: Smart Systech; European Conference on Smart Objects (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Terada, T., Fukuda, H., Kuroda, T.: Transponder array system with universal on-sheet reference scheme for wireless mobile sensor networks without battery or oscillator. In: Solid-state Circuits Conference Digest of Technical Papers (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, D., Min, Z., Jiao, Z., et al.: Evaluations of transponder bank size and network performance for CD-ROADMs. In: International Conference on Optical Communications & Networks (2015)Google Scholar