The Web Penetration Based SQL Injection
With the development of web technology, the communication based on C/S transmission mode is gradually replaced by B/S communication mode. The updating of intrusion technology and web source code visibility and, and the construction of joint query statements based on SQL database query language make the web penetration mode based on SQL injection become a direct database-oriented penetration mode. This paper analyses the principle of SQL injection, completes the verification test on the target machine, and puts forward a new direction for the development of SQL injection.
KeywordsSQL injection Web penetration SQL query
This paper is supported by “Hainan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China: 618MS080”.
- 1.Zhang, G.-F.: The solution and management of VPN based IPSec technology. Int. J. Technol. Manag. 6, 124–128 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, G., Li, W.: A security reinforcement scheme for the server. In: 2018 4th International Conference on Education, Management and Information Technology (ICEMIT 2018), vol. 14, pp. 92–96 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.WOP in education social sciences and psychology, July 2018Google Scholar
- 4.Alboba, B., Dixon, W.: IPsec-network address translation (NAT) compatibility requirements. RFC3715 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, G.-F.: A rapid switching technology of IP data packet based on multi-protocol. Int. J. Technol. Manag. 7, 142–147 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Windows 2003 server safety reinforcement schemeGoogle Scholar
- 8.Maren, B.: Security reinforcement of the server. Sci. Technol. Eng. 11, 154–157 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Samland, server security reinforcement and service optimization. Sci. Technol. Eng. 5, 62–66 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Harn, L., Hsin, W.-J.: On the security of wireless network access with enhancements. In: Maughan, D., Perrig, A. (eds.) Proceedings of the 2003 ACM Workshop on Wireless Security, San Diego, CA, USA, pp. 88–95. ACM Press (2003)Google Scholar