Temperature Alarm Model of Fresh Grapes in Refrigerated Carriage
- 7 Downloads
Traditional monitoring of refrigerated compartments only monitors temperature and humidity in real time. When the temperature exceeds the critical range, the system sends out alarm information. This method has no function of predicting the temperature of refrigerated compartments environment. This paper mainly studies the early warning method based on statistical process control theory to ensure the safety of fresh grapes in the cold chain transportation process, and the paper set a concern mode between the normal mode and the alarm mode, and the alarm information is pre-judged to improve the accuracy of alarm, which provides a reference for the environmental safety of refrigerated vehicles.
KeywordsFresh grape Cold chain transportation Alarm model Temperature monitoring Slip differential
The research was supported by scientific research fund of the Yunnan Provincial Education Department. No. 2018JS476.
- 1.Yin, L., Liu, L., Li, Q., Chen, W.: Real-time optimal temperature model free adaptive control of air-cooling PEMFC power generation system based on grey prediction. Electric Power Autom. Equip. 12, 164–170 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, T.: Comparison of cold chain logistics systems in agricultural products between china and foreign countries. J. Beijing Agric. Coll. 24(2), 73–75 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, J., Wang, F., Zhang, J.: Design of Microenvironment Information Sensing System for Refrigerated Car, Internet of Things Technology, vol. 2, pp. 21–24 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, C., Zhang, Y., Feng, K.: MSP430F149 wireless real-time monitoring system for temperature and humidity environment. Appl. Single Chip Microcomput. Embed. Syst. (5), 61–64 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, J., Yan, T., Son, S.H.: Deployment strategies for differentiated detection in wireless sensor networks. In: Proceedings of the 3rd Annual IEEE International Conference on Sensor Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Hu, W., Wu, Y., Cheng, H., et al.: An improved data-driven grey-predictive PID control for main steam temperature. Comput. Simul. 33(2), 190–193 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, B.: The effect of pre-cooling treatment on Strawberry logistics process and quality. J. Fruits Veg. (3), 878–883 (2013)Google Scholar