Fracture Problem in High Strength Aluminum Alloy
- 8 Downloads
With the development of automotive lightweight technology, the proportion of aluminum alloy products in the automobile is obviously increased.
KeywordsAutomobile lightweight High strength aluminum alloy Fracture toughness
This article through the literature review and data analysis, it introduces the concept and basis of fracture Aluminum Alloy fracture toughness, and expounds the influence of fracture toughness of high strength Aluminum Alloy external and internal factors, the composition of alloy, grain structure and the three part of the second phase are the main causes of the fracture toughness in the internal factors.
- 2.Wang, Z.Y.: Effect of heat treatment on strength and fracture toughness of 7A04 super high strength aluminum alloy. The master’s degree thesis of Guangxi University, Guangxi (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, Y.U.: Study on tensile properties and fracture behavior of high strength aluminum alloy at high temperature. The master’s degree thesis of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, Taiyuan (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Ru, J.G.: Effect of high purification on the properties of Al-Zn-Mg-Cu high strength aluminum alloy. J. Aeronaut. Mater. 23(10), 5–7 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Pan, Z.J.: Current status and future trends of research on fracture toughness of high strength aluminum alloys. Mater. Rev. 16(7), 14–17 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, W.H.: Study on fracture behavior of aluminum alloy based on dislocation slip. Doctoral dissertations of Central South University, Changsha (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, G.: The fracture toughness model of high strength aluminum alloy with the second phase of different scales. Chin. J. Nonferrous Met. 12(4), 706–713 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, W.: XFEM simulation of the effects of microstructure on the intergranular fracturein high strength aluminum alloy. Comput. Mater. Sci. 3 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Hsu, C.A., Hsieh, C.K.: Study on radiographic testing of weld nugget defects in high strength steels. In: Proceedings of the Eighth National MTS Material Test Academic Conference, vol. 510 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, Y.: Study on tensile fracture of whisker reinforced zn-al alloy omposites. In: Proceedings of Shanghai International Conference on Nonferrous Alloys and Special Foundry, pp. 124–127 (1998)Google Scholar