Analysis of Different Parameter of FSO Communication System by Using Robust Model Design
Communication is a significant piece of our everyday life. The communication procedure includes data age, transmission, gathering, and translation. The transmission utilizing high transfer speed can deal with tremendous measures of data, additionally improved by decrease in fiber misfortunes, increment of information rates, separations and advancement of optical sources and identifiers good with filaments. The present interest is a communication interface with most extreme execution and least mistakes. Free-space optics is medium of high transfer speed with greatest information rates and security issues supporting its advancement for the present period. Wide data transmission signal transmission with low deferral is a key necessity in the present-day applications. Optical strands furnish gigantic and top-notch transmission transfer speed with irrelevant inactivity and are currently the transmission mechanism of decision for long separation and high information rate transmission in media transmission systems. In the wake of contemplating a great deal of research paper, some examination is done. We need to see effect of different conditions like distance, atmospheric turbulences, path loss, and BER. BER is one of the most significant parameters which ought to be least generally misshaped data will be got at recipient side and BER increments with separation and other climatic disturbance.
KeywordsFSO Turbulence Intensity Modulation Quantization Bit error rate Path loss factor
This work in itself is an acknowledgment to the inspiration, drive, and the technical assistance contributed to it by many people. It would have never been possible without the help and guidance that it received from my teachers. Many thanks go to my colleagues around me for providing a friendly and entertaining working environment. Special thanks to my friends for her personal support.
On a personal level, I am forever indebted to my parents for the love they provided me through my entire life.
- 5.Zhu X, Kahn JM (2003) Performance bounds for coded free-space optical communications through atmospheric turbulence. IEEE Trans Commun 51(8):1233–1239Google Scholar
- 6.Ahmed A, Hranilovic S (2007) Outage capacity optimization for free-space optical links with pointing errors. IEEE J Light Wave Technol 25(7)Google Scholar
- 8.Sharma Prachi et al (2013) A review of the development in the field of fiber optic communication systems. Int J Emerg Technol Adv Eng 3(5):113–119Google Scholar
- 9.Takaaki O (2010) Recent status and trends in optical submarine cable systems. NEC Tech J 5(1):4–7Google Scholar
- 11.Zhu X, Kahn JM (2002) Free space optical communication through atmospheric turbulence channels. IEEE Trans Commun 50(8):1293–1300Google Scholar
- 13.Milev A, Minchev C (2007) A simulation model of an optical communication CDMA system. Int Conf Comput Syst Technol Compo Sys TechGoogle Scholar
- 14.Theodore S, Rappapo R (2007) Wireless communications: principles and practice, 2nd edn. Prentice HallGoogle Scholar