Analysis on the Reform Path of College English Teaching in Local Engineering Colleges Under the Background of Big Data
The information revolution in the era of big data has had a huge impact on education, which has led to changes in teaching methods. This paper analyzes the problems in college English teaching in local engineering colleges from the aspects of college English tutorials, teaching resources, methods and teaching objects. The transformation of big data technology based on mobile Internet will have a full impact on college English teaching in China, which will promote the new environment of English teaching. On the basis of analyzing the new teaching environment generated by big data, explore how to further utilize big data information technology and resource reform local colleges and universities college English teaching, it mainly includes: constructing a three-dimensional curriculum system, creating a mixed teaching mode of “Mooc- class, micro-class + flip classroom”, and integrating college English teaching resources.
KeywordsBig data era Information transformation Local engineering colleges College English teaching
This work is supported by the project of education reform in Jiangxi Province: An Empirical Study of Teaching Mode of Interpretation on Eco-translatology (JXJG-18-25-6).
- 1.Wang, S.: Interpretation of the essentials of college english teaching guide. Foreign Lang. (3), 2–10 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, X.: Research on the mixed teaching mode of language courses under mobile terminals. Henan Soc. Sci. (11), 96–100 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, Y., Zhu, Z.: Analysis of factors influencing the quality of mixed teaching in colleges and universities. China Distance Educ. (10), 9–14 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Xiang, R.: Research on the innovation of college english teaching model in the era of big data——taking the “Rotating Classroom” of Bohai University as an example. J. Lanzhou Coll. Educ. (05) (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Tao, X.: Analysis of the challenges of MOOCs to college english teaching in the age of big data. J. Xihua Univ. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) (05) (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Y.: Innovation and informationalization of college English teaching mode in the era of big data. Foreign Lang. E-Learn. (04), 56–59 (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, L., Yang, F.: Research on the reform and development of college English teaching under the background of “Internet +” era. Heilongjiang High. Educ. Res. (8), 159–162 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, J.: Analysis of the key factors of the “Flip Classroom” teaching model. China Distance Educ. (10), 59–64 (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, S., Zhang, L.: Research on college English learners’ acceptance of flipping classroom. Mod. Educ. Technol. (3), 75–76 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, T.: Micro-course: a new trend of regional education information resources development. Res. Electro-Educ. (10), 61–65 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar