Design of Community Service System and APP for the Elderly with Diabetes
The aggravation of the aging problem and the imbalance of the national diet structure lead to the increasing proportion of the elderly people suffering from diabetes, and improper self-management is likely to cause a variety of complications. Use literature research and field research to understand user needs, combine with service design to dig out user pain points, comprehensive and accurate user characteristics of the system, improve the experience of contact points and design prototypes, and integrate stakeholders to form a brand new service system. The design concept of “with sugar” to “without sugar” is put forward. The whole service system, from the perspective of blood sugar, diet and exercise, helps the elderly with pre-type II diabetes develop a healthy lifestyle, stabilize the disease, and form a new systematic service process.
KeywordsElderly people with diabetes Community Service system design APP
Note: This achievement is funded by the 2018 shandong province art education special project entitled “design art innovation research based on problem thinking”.
- 1.Gao, B., Duan, Z.: Study on service design for community treatment of diabetes in the elderly. Packag. Eng. 38(10), 42–47 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Guo, F., Yu, F.: Innovative design of old-age community service based on sustainable concept. Packag. Works 40(4), 203–208 (2019)Google Scholar
- 3.Song, R., Zheng, L.: The essence of customized home is based on the whole process of user experience. Sales Mark. (Manag. Ed.) (10), 76–78 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, G.: Service Design and Innovation, pp. 57–70. China Construction Industry Press, Beijing (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, H., Zhang, J.: A comparative study of the reform and innovation of classroom teaching mode in colleges and universities. World Educ. Inf. 30(12), 62–65 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, S.: New proposition of design: service design - taking community clothing cleaning service design as an example. Decoration (10), 80–81 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, P., Ding, X.: Research on interactive design of aged intelligent products under compensation mechanism. J. Graph. 39(04), 700–705 (2018)Google Scholar