Design of Community Rehabilitation Service System and APP for Cerebral Stroke Elderly
To solve the problem that cerebral stroke elderly cannot recover effectively, we should pay attention to the rehabilitation experience of the old people with cerebral apoplexy, so that the old people with cerebral apoplexy can keep a positive attitude for rehabilitation training. By using service design tools such as user portrait and user journey map, the rehabilitation of elderly stroke patients was studied, and the contact points of products and people were analyzed and studied in one day of rehabilitation training activities, and problems, pain points and demands in the rehabilitation process were found. The new experience mode of community rehabilitation for the elderly with cerebral apoplexy can strengthen the closeness between the elderly and the community, eliminate the inferiority complex in the heart of the elderly, strengthen self-identity, and promote the rehabilitation of neurological function and limb motor function.
KeywordsCerebral stroke elderly Community rehabilitation Service design APP
This achievement is funded by the 2018 shandong province art education special project entitled “design art innovation research based on problem thinking”.
- 1.Zhang, H., Zhang, J.: A comparative study of the reform and innovation of classroom teaching mode in colleges and universities. World Educ. Inf. 30(12), 62–65 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, S.: New proposition of design: service design - taking community clothing cleaning service design as an example. Decoration (10), 80–81 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Song, R., Zheng, L.: The essence of customized home is based on the whole process of user experience. Sales Mark. (Manag. Ed.) (10), 76–78 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Wei, C.: Design and research of taxi waiting pavilion based on service design concept. Xian Engineering University (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Shen, D.: Design of service system for classification and treatment of urban domestic waste in Guangzhou. Decoration 06, 142–143 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, C.-Y.: Research on the service design of internet + experience agriculture. Age Agric. 46(02), 84–85+106 (2019)Google Scholar
- 7.Jing, P., He, L.: Enlightenment of complex adaptive system theory on sustainable design process. Design (09), 64–65 (2016)Google Scholar