Design of the Interactive Intelligent Machine-Aided Translation Platform Based on Multi-strategies
The interactive intelligent machine-aided translation platform based on multi-strategies can meet the needs of users for the fast translation, and use various intelligent tools to assist the manual translation, so as to effectively improve the efficiency and the quality of the translation. By adopting the leading technology of the human-computer interactive machine translation in the industry, integrating many advanced technologies such as the neural network machine translation, the statistical machine translation, the input method, the semantic understanding, and the data mining and so on, and cooperating with the bilingual parallel data of the bilingual level, we can provide users with the real-time intelligent translation assistance to help them complete the task of the translation better and faster. The purpose of the product is to pay homage to the artificial translation, assist the artificial translation to complete tasks faster and better, and then explore a new way of the AI enabling translation industry.
KeywordsMulti-strategy Interactive Intelligent machine Assistant translation Intelligent platform design
This paper is a phased achievement of the undergraduate quality project of Liaoning Institute of Foreign Trade and Economics. The title of the project is “Research and Practice of the English Translation Course Teaching Mode Reform Based on CDIO ‘Multidimensional’ Innovative Education Practice Platform”, Project Number 2018XJGYB24.
- 1.Sun, H., Li, J., Gong, Y.: Design of the knowledge collaborative management system based on the SharePoint platform. Comput. CD Softw. Appl. (15), 204 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Huang, Y.: Research on the distribution collaborative design platform based on the knowledge management. Mark. Forum (4), 40–41 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Kong, B.: Library knowledge management and knowledge navigation based on the modern information technology. Speed Read. (8), 262–263 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Feng, Q, Cui, Q.: Post-translational editorial research: focus dialysis and development trends. Shanghai Transl. (6), 27–33 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Xia, Z.: Exploration of the Google online library aided English translation. J. Hotan Teach. Coll. (3), 44–47 (2015)Google Scholar