Design of the Management System for Salary Diagnosis and Optimization of Medical Staff in Shaanxi Public Hospitals of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The reward management is the focus of the human resource management, and the salary system is the basis of the reward management. As the reward management is very sensitive, which not only involves the interests of employees, but also affects the operation efficiency and development of the unit, therefore, we should standardize the design of the reward management from a scientific perspective, so as to achieve the best results of the staff compensation and welfare. The salary management and optimization of the medical staff in Shaanxi public hospitals of traditional Chinese medicine is of great significance to the medical work of the relevant personnel. Therefore, it is very important to give full play to the advantages of the information technology and innovate the salary management system.
KeywordsShaanxi Public hospitals of traditional Chinese medicine Medical staff Salary diagnosis and optimization Management system
Scientific research project of Shaanxi Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine (2019-ZZ-ZC012).
- 1.Chunyu, X., Xinyi, Y.: Diagnosis and strategy of the compensation management in private enterprises – a case study of HB company. Reform Openning (12), 126128 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Wucheng, Z.: Research and optimization strategy of the salary management in small and medium-sized private enterprises. Friends Acc. (17), 57–60 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Ziang, Z.: How to adjust the salaries reasonably. Manag. Sci. (8), 134 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, X., Xie, Y., Geng, Y.: British civil servant compensation system and its enlightenment. Reform Openning (5), 51–53 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Linda, L.: Salary adjustment method based on the nature of occurrence. J. China Youth Univ. Polit. Sci. 26(1), 98–101 (2007)Google Scholar