A Parallel AES Encryption Algorithms and Its Application
With the rapid development of the Internet technology, data security is becoming more and more important. Data encryption is an important means to protect data security. AES is an important algorithm for encrypting data. However, when the amount of data needed to be encrypted is large, the traditional AES algorithm runs very slowly. This paper presents a parallel AES encryption algorithm based on MapReduce architecture, which can be applied in large-scale cluster environment. It can improve the efficiency of massive data encryption and decryption by parallelization. And the paper designs a parallel cipher block chaining mode to apply AES algorithm. Experiments show that the proposed algorithm has good scalability and efficient performance, and can be applied to the security of massive data in cloud computing environment.
KeywordsAES algorithm MapReduce Cloud computing
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61702345).
- 2.Ahuja, S.P., Komathukattil, D.: A survey of the state of cloud security. Netw. Commun. Technol. 1(2), 66–75 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Qing, S.H.: Construction of parallel cryptographic systems. J. Softw. 11(10), 1286–1293 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Yin, X.C., Chen, W.H., Xie, L.: Parallel processing model of the block cipher. J. Chin. Comput. Syst. 26(4), 600–603 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, J., Ge, W., Cao, P., et al.: An area-efficient design of reconfigurable s-box for parallel implementation of block ciphers. IEICE Electron. Express 13(11), 1–9 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.White, T.: Hadoop the Definitive Guide. O’Reilly, USA (2009)Google Scholar