The Passive UHF RFID Temperature Sensor Chip and Temperature Measurement System for the On-line Temperature Monitoring of Power Equipment
In the long-term work, affected by the power equipment foundation, temperature and humidity, serious overload and many other reasons, it is extremely easy to have problems such as not tight power equipment crimping and the changes of the contact parts and so on, which eventually make the contact resistance of the power equipment increase, resulting in huge risks. Through the use of the wireless temperature measurement, the on-line monitoring of the passive UHF RFID temperature sensor chip and the temperature measurement system, the abnormal information of the power equipment is collected and fed back, effectively ensuring the safe operation of the power equipment.
KeywordsPower equipment temperature Online monitoring Sensor chip Temperature measurement system
- 1.Yu, B., Xu, X.: Design and optimization of the passive wireless temperature sensor system. Comput. Knowl. Technol. (2), 253–255 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, W., Zhang, G., Zhang, H., Liu, C., Wang, F.: A new temperature monitoring system for the substation power equipment. Urban Constr. Theory Res. (Electron. Ed.) (29), 2605–2606 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, X., Huang, X., Chen, S., Gan, J., Liu, Q., Pan, Z.: Integrated temperature monitoring system of the intelligent substation equipment based on the ZigBee network. High Volt. Electr. Appl. 47(8), 18–21 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Cao, L., Zeng, H., Le, Y.: Design of the wireless temperature detection intelligent compensation system for the CNC machine tools. Modular Mach. Tool Autom. Manuf. Tech. (9), 63–65 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, T.: Application of the wireless temperature measurement technology in Tonggang power system. Jilin Metall. (3), 53–55 (2013)Google Scholar