Ways of the Computer Network Serving the Spiritual and Cultural Life of Migrant Workers
The 21st century has entered the information society. With the popularization of the computers and the networks, people’s production and life are undergoing earth-shaking changes, and has brought great convenience. Entering the network society, the computer network penetrates into all aspects of people’s life and changes the rhythm of people’s life. From the online games to the online classes, from the online shopping to the online stock speculation, all can be completed through computers. The deep-seated impact of the Internet on people’s languages, values, behavioral patterns and cultures is also increasing. At present, the spiritual and cultural life of migrant workers is relatively low-key. Both the projects they can participate in and their consumption capacities are affecting their daily consumption contents. Considering the background of the information age, giving full play to the advantages of the computer network will provide important help for the rich contents and the system construction of the spiritual and cultural life of migrant workers.
KeywordsComputer Network services Migrant workers Spiritual and cultural life Specific ways
Project Fund: Key Research Project of Humanities and Social Sciences in Colleges and Universities of Anhui Province in 2019. A Research on the Development of Spiritual and Cultural Life of Migrant Workers in Northern Anhui Province in the Process of New Urbanization (No. SK2019A0311).
- 1.Li, X.: Analysis of the current situations of the spiritual and cultural life of migrant workers and its countermeasures. J. Zhengzhou Univ. Light Ind. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) 14(4), 46–50 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Lu, D., Huo, X.: The current situation of the spiritual and cultural life of the new generation of migrant workers and the countermeasures and suggestions – a survey from Anding District, Dingxi City, Gansu Province. Tianjin Agric. Sci. 18(4), 81–84 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Long, Y.: Current situation and countermeasures of the spiritual and cultural life of the new generation of migrant workers. Decis.-Mak. Consult. (2), 70–73 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, X.: Problems in the spiritual and cultural life of the new generation of migrant workers and their countermeasures. Theory Res. (31), 122–124 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, W.: Research on the public cultural service of migrant workers in small and medium-sized cities in Western China – taking Shaanxi Province as an example. J. Shaanxi Univ. Technol. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) (3), 89–93 (2016)Google Scholar