Multi-interactive Teaching Model of German in Colleges and Universities Under the Information Technology Environment
The integration and application of the network multimedia technology and the German curriculum in the information age represents the development trend of the German teaching reform nowadays. The teaching mode can promote the teaching effect twice with half the effort. The multi-interactive teaching mode based on the constructivism theory is a new teaching mode supported by the information technology. The multi-interactive German teaching mode in universities under the information technology environment has changed the relationship between teachers and students in the course of the classroom teaching and between teachers and students and the teaching contents. It can improve the quality of the German teaching, effectively improve the teaching effect and improve students’ abilities to use the German language. A new teaching mode supported by the information technology fully embodies the principle of learning as the main body. It focuses on the connotation and theoretical basis of the multi-interactive teaching mode to improve the quality of the German teaching in universities.
KeywordsInformation technology environment University German Multiple interaction Teaching mode Applied research
Research on spatial narrative of Novalis’ poetic novel. supported by “the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities”.
- 1.Chen, Y., Zhang, Y.: Exploration of the multiple interactive teaching model of college English. J. Chongqing Univ. Sci. Technol. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) (8), 198–199 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Guo, Y.: Learning-orientation and multi-interaction – a study of college English teaching model in the information technology environment. J. Heilongjiang Coll. Educ. (7), 165–167 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, C.: Research on the multi-interactive teaching model of college English in the multimedia environment. China Educ. Technol. Equip. (14), 123–124 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, Y., Sun, F.: Consideration and practice of the effective college English teaching in the context of the information technology integration. J. Heilongjiang Coll. Educ. (2), 150–152 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, X.: An empirical study on the multivariate interactive teaching model of college English under the network environment. J. High. Educ. (19), 53–54 (2015)Google Scholar