Design of Factory Environmental Monitoring System Based on Internet of Things
Factory environmental issues have always been the focus of attention, the factory is a highly populated place, the health and safety of workers is very important. The dust in the air can cause respiratory diseases, and the factory exhaust gas is a serious hazard to human health and can easily lead to fires. Based on the above problems, this paper designs a factory environment monitoring system based on Internet of Things, the design of the system uses 4G wireless communication technology, sensor technology, image acquisition technology, MySQL database design technology, dynamic web page development technology, WeChat public number development and other key technologies. The system can monitor a variety of environmental indicators in the factory and has good practical value.
KeywordsInternet of Things Environmental monitoring 4G WeChat public number
- 1.Dan, L., Bao, Z., Yang, Y.: Design of workshop environment monitoring system based on internet of things. In: International Symposium on Computational Intelligence & Design (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, J., Dong, T., Li, L., et al.: Intelligent monitoring system based on Internet of Things. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 15, 1–17 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, W.Z., Wang, S.Y., Eltieb, N.E.B., et al.: Design of greenhouse environment control system based on Internet of Things. J. Northeast Agric. Univ. (Engl. Ed.) 25(71)(2), 56–66 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Peng, H., Bohong, Z., Qinpei, K.: Smart City Environmental Pollution Prevention and Control Design Based on Internet of Things (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Tu, Z.X., Hong, C.C., Feng, H.: EMACS: design and implementation of indoor environment monitoring and control system. In: IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer & Information Science (2017)Google Scholar