Visualization Research on Regional Brand Co-construction Control Policy System of Agricultural Products – Taking Sichuan Province as an Example
This paper analyzes the regional brand control policies of Chinese agricultural products by content analysis method and common word analysis method. Conclusions of this paper possibly not merely provides scientific reference for governments to improve the regional brand co-construction control policy system for agricultural products, also arguably provides guidance and suggestions for building and effectively maintaining brand image.
KeywordsAgricultural products Regional brand Control policy
Fund Project: Sichuan Provincial Key Research Base of Philosophy and Social Sciences—Sichuan Center for Rural Development Research General Project (CR1910); Sichuan Provincial Key Research Base of Philosophy and Social Sciences—Research Center for Sichuan Liquor Industry Development General Project (CJY19-03); Sichuan Agricultural University Social Science Key Project (2018ZD04); Sichuan Province Philosophy and Social Science Key Research Base–Sichuan Agriculture Featured Brand Development and Communication Research Center General Project (CAB1810).
- 1.Shen, P.: Empirical research on influencing factors and mechanism of regional brand equity of agricultural products. J. Econ. Technol. 28(5), 85–89 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Huang, L.: Analysis on the main body and mechanism of regional brand building of agricultural products. Sci. Technol. Manag. Res. 28(5), 51–52 (2018). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Guan, C.: Research on collaborative management of regional agricultural products brand. Acad. Res. 6(1), 74–79 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Chu, J., Guo, C.: The basic principle of the word analysis and EXCEL implementation. Intell. Sci. 29(6), 931–934 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Su, J., et al.: Comparative analysis of national and local science and technology innovation policies based on content analysis. Sci. Sci. Manag. Sci. Technol. 33(6), 15–21 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, G.: Content analysis method of public policy: theory and application. Chongqing University Press, Chongqing (2007). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, Z., Yu, W.: Enterprises’ micro-blogging interaction: based on chinese electric household industry. In: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management, vol. 241, no. 1, pp. 135–144. Springer, Heidelberg (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Ma, F., Wang, J., Zhang, Y.: Mapping knowledge map for domestic life cycle theoretical research-based on strategic coordinate map and conceptual network analysis. Intell. Sci. 28(4), 481–487+506 (2010). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Yu, W., Zu, X., Liu, Y., Zuo, R.: The visualization research on control policy system of social risk of large engineering’s environment pollution. In: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management, vol. 362, no. 1, pp. 651–662. Springer, Heidelberg (2015)Google Scholar