Application of Big Data in Smart Marketing of All-for-One Tourism
In recent years, with the rise of “Big Data”, all kinds of industry have turned around with the help of “Internet+”, and the deep integration of tourism and “Internet+” has also conformed to this trend of the times. With the advent of the mass tourism era, big data has played an increasingly important role in the tourism industry. With the development of big data technology, smart tourism has become a hot spot in tourism information construction. In addition to integrating tourism resources and strengthening infrastructure construction, how to make destination tourism marketing has become a new topic in front of the government tourism authorities.
KeywordsBig data Smart marketing All-for-one tourism
This research was supported by 2018 Hainan Province Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project (Grant NO. HNSK (YB)18-100), and 2019 Sanya Philosophy and Social Sciences Funding Project (Grant NO. SYSK2019-15).
- 1.Fan, J.: Data Open and Sharing China Unicom Big Data, p. 11 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Z.: Special research on big data analysis of overall planning of Anhui tourism area, p. 2 (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Huang, C., Huang, Z.: Big data opens a new chapter in global tourism. Inf. Constr. 9, 52–53 (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lu, S., Zhang, M.: Innovation research on hotel status and management model in the background of big data—taking star hotels in Changsha as an example. Technol. Market 2, 99–101 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Feng, G.: Analysis of the business strategy of single hotel in the era of big data. Natl. Bus. 23, 32–33 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Friedman, T.: Revolution hits the universities. New York Times 26 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Lacaille, L.: Theory of Reasoned Action (2013)Google Scholar