Discussion of Innovated Training Management Based on Big Data
The challenges of being a training manager or a trainer are always including information of training needs and statistics reflecting training effectiveness. And these problems are always difficult to solve because they need collect and analyze valuable information from amount of data. The technology of big data seems to be a perfect breakthrough. Based on big data technology, we are able to provide the staff with customized courses and more convenient ways of learning. At the same time, we collect information of learning activities and transform it into evaluation indicator of training effectiveness and improve training service. Therefore it is an inevitable trending of innovative training management. At the same time, with the help of e-HR platform, the sharing of knowledge and information within the company become more convenient. Staffs will be more comfortable to share, communicate and obtain what they truly need in the learning community. It is a better way to construct a learning organization. This article brings out the method of training management based on big data and designs a model of training management system.
KeywordsBig data Training management e-HR platform
This work was supported by 2018dlskyb223, LNKX2018-2019C37, L18ARK001.
- 2.McAfee, A., Brynjolfsson, E.: Big data: the management revolution. Harv. Bus. Rev. 90(10), 35–39 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, J., Ren, Q.: Big data and human resources management: the rise of talent analytics. Soc. Sci. 8(10), 67–71 (2019)Google Scholar
- 4.Calvard, T.S., Jeske, D.: Cross-functional reorganization: human resources, information technology, and big data analytics. In: Academy of Management Proceedings, vol. 2017, no. 1, pp. 45–50 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Picciano, A.G.: The evolution of big data and learning analytics in american higher education. J. Asynchronous Learn. Netw. 16(4), 9–13 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Yun, H., Xing, A., Jing, X.: Reflection on enterprise human resources management reform in the age of big data. Econ. Res. Ref. 63, 26–32 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Madhavan, K., Richey, M.C.: Problems in big data analytics in learning. J. Eng. Educ. 105(1), 34–38 (2015)Google Scholar