Application of Big Data and Smart City Technology in New Urbanization Planning
In recent years with the further development of new urbanization, the Internet of Things represented by sensing technology, the Internet represented by smart mobile devices, communication network and cloud computing technologies have been widely used in the construction of smart cities. Smart city is the use of information and communication technology to sense, analyze and integrate the key information of the core system of urban operation, so as to make an intelligent response to various needs, including people’s livelihood, environmental protection, public safety, urban services, business activities. Smart city not only changes the social and economic life style, but also promotes people’s new views on physical and cognitive space and cognitive ability. However, smart cities bring convenience, but also bring many challenges and problems. This paper expounds the characteristics of smart city and the current situation of its management and operation, and explores the road of smart city development by drawing lessons from the experience of foreign smart city construction.
KeywordsNew urbanization Smart city Big data Information security
This work was supported by the grants from Wuhan Donghu University School level educational research project (2019) No. 25 Document, 190008.
- 1.Wu, P.: Research on the evaluation of the development potential of information service in smart city. Xiang Tan Univ. (12), 1–3 (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, H.: Application research of intelligent city information service based on big data theory: a case Study of Qiqihar City in Heilongjiang Province. Electron. Commer. (05) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Guo, Y.: Application of big data and smart city technology in urban and rural planning. Build. Mater. decor. (05) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lv, W.: The practice and application of big data in smart city research and planning. Smart City (06) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Lin, W.: Applying big data to promote urban intelligence. J. Wuyi Univ. (04) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, L.: Research on urban and rural planning and smart city construction in the era of big data. Technol. Inf. (03) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, Z.: Research on the application of big data and Internet of Things technology in smart city. Mod. Econ. Inf. (02) (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, W.: Application of big data and Internet of Things technology in smart city. Commun. World (03) (2018). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Xue, Z.: Application of big data and cloud computing technology in smart city. Electron. Test. (06) 2018. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, Z.: Application of big data and Internet of Things technology in smart city. Inf. Comput. (08) 2018. (in Chinese)Google Scholar