- 62 Downloads
Blast furnace process continues to be the principal producer of hot metal for steel plant even today due to its size, volume of production, techno-economics, energy utilization efficiency and reasonable quality of hot metal compared to other alternative process of hot metal production.
- 1.R.H. Tupkary, V.R. Tupkary, An Introduction to Modern Iron Making, 4th edn. (Khanna Publishers, Delhi, 2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Rajshekar, T. Venugopalan, IIM Metal News 19(5), 26 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Das Gupta, Proc of Inter. Seminar on Alternative Routes for Ironmaking in India (Steel Tech, Sep 2009, Kolkata, India), p. 1Google Scholar
- 5.R. Weber, H.C. Pfeifer, D. Nose, Proceedings of International Symposium on Blast Furnace Ironmaking, Nov 1985, Jamshedpur, India), p. 121Google Scholar
- 6.P. Collin, H. Stickler, IIM Metal News 3(1), 8 (1981)Google Scholar
- 7.Steel Times International, 10(1), 63 (1986)Google Scholar