Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructure Development pp 1167-1170 | Cite as
Introduction of a Latest-Model Ground Water Flow Meter and Its Application in Ho Chi Minh City
Ground water plays an important role for civil works and underground environment. Ground Water Flow Meter (hereafter GWF Meter) has been developed for a-single-borehole with 75 mm diameter in 1990’s. For meeting requests from the users, GWF Meter is newly updated by changing used materials around the sensor part of the GWF meter and accessories and downsizing the main probe. And trial measurement was performed in Ho Chi Minh City to verify its applicability.
Keywordswater flow meter downsizing field measurement model test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Creager, W.P., Justin, J.D. and Hinds, J. (1944). Engineering of Dams, pp 158-178.Google Scholar
- Hung, N.K. and Phienwej, N. (2016). Practice and experience in deep excavation in soft soil in Ho Chi Minh City. Geotec Hanoi, pp 457-467Google Scholar
- Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, IGES (2007). A final report of Research on sustainable water resource policy.Google Scholar
- Japanese Geotechnical Society, JGS1318-2015, Method of detection of direction and velocity of groundwater flow in single borehole. Japanese Geotechnical, Vol. 3.Google Scholar
- Kawanishi, M., Komatsuda, S. and Hirata, Y. (1986). Investigation on Velocity and direction of Groundwater Flow by Current Meter in single Well. Proceeding of 30th Conference on Hydraulic Engineering, 337-342, Japanese Society of Civil Engineering, (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Kawahara, S. and Goto, K. (2019). Development of Velocity and Direction of Groundwater Flow by Current Meter in Small Size Diameter Well. Geotechnical Engineering Magazine, 67-2, (733), 34-35, Japan Geotechnical Society, Japanese.Google Scholar