Various Factors on Strength and Deformation Property of Liquefied Stabilized Soil Prepared at Field
In this study, the influences of various factors, which are curing days, paper content, curing temperature and curing circumstance, etc., on strength and deformation property of Liquefied Stabilized Soil (LSS) prepared at field were investigated. A series of Consolidated–Undrained triaxial compression test with pore water measurement was carried out on the specimens cured in the field ground at 28 and 56 days. And also, the applicability on the evaluation of stiffness by portable FWD test at a backfilling ground by LSS mixed with fiber material is discussed. Base on the test results, it was found that the effect of curing temperature on the strength and deformation property of LSS mixed with fiber is smaller than the effect of the curing days. Moreover, the Kp.fwd-value is able to estimate the stiffness of backfilling ground by LSS reinforced with fiber.
KeywordsLiquefied Stabilized Soil triaxial test stiffness deformation strength curing days
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ito, K., Kohata, Y., and Koyama, Y. (2011). Influence of additive amount of cement solidification agent on mechanical characteristics of Liquefied Stabilized Soil mixed with fibered material. Japanese Geotechnical Society Hokkaido Branch Technical Report Papers, Vol.51, pp.131–136 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Kohata, Y., Fujikawa, T., Ichihara, D., Kanda, M., and Murata, O. (2002). Strength and deformation properties of fibered material mixed in liquefied stabilized soil obtained from uniaxial compression test. Proc. of the 36th Japan National Conf. on Geotech. Eng., pp.635–636 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Kohata, Y. and Tsushima, H. (2004). Effect of fibered material mixing in liquefied stabilized soil on the triaxial shear characteristics. Proc. of the 39th Japan National Conf. on Geotech. Eng., pp.721–722 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Kohata, Y., Ichikawa, M., Nguyen, C. Giang. and Kato, Y. (2007). Study of damage characteristics of liquefied stabilized soil mixed with fibered material due to triaxial shearing. Geosynthetics Engineering Journal, Vol.22, pp.55–62 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Kohata, Y., Jiang, L. G., Murata, O., and Tatsuoka, F. (1999). Elastic-properties-based modeling of non-linear deformation characteristics of gravels. Proc. of the second Inter. Symposium on Pre-Failure Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials-IS Torino 99, pp.533–539.Google Scholar
- Kuno, G. (eds) (1997). Liquefied stabilized soil method-Recycling technology of construction generated soil and mud. Gihodo publication (in Japanese).Google Scholar