An Extensive Study on Medical Image Security with ROI Preservation: Techniques, Evaluations, and Future Directions
- 13 Downloads
In the current era of digitization, the worldwide healthcare service is a common practice; it enables the remote healthcare service with proper digits: diagnosis and medication. The main thread for the about service is the security confidentiality and integrity of personal information of a patient. Many techniques are followed for privacy preservation in image information with descriptive aspects; however, more such strategies need to analyze and devolve for better accuracy and performance. This paper has given a broad overview of deferment techniques, their performance, and some future directions for ROI preservation in medical images.
KeywordsMedical image Data hiding ROI RONI Privacy preservation
- 2.Coatrieux, G., H. Maitre, and B. Sankur, et al. 2000. Relevance of watermarking in medical imaging. In Proceedings of IEEE EMBS International Conference on Information Technology Applications in Biomedicine, 250–255.Google Scholar
- 3.Xiyao, Liu, Jieting Lou, Hui Fang, Yan Chen, Pingbo Ouyang, Yifen Wang, Beiji Zou, Lei Wang. 2019. A Novel Robust Reversible Watermarking Scheme for Protecting Authenticity and Integrity of Medical Images. IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/access.2019.2921894.
- 7.Liu, Y., X. Qu, G. Xin, et al. 2015. ROI-based reversible data hiding scheme for medical images with tamper detection. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E98-D (4): 769–774.Google Scholar
- 8.Lizhi, Xiong, and Dong Danping. 2019. Reversible data hiding in encrypted images with somewhat homomorphic encryption based on sorting block-level prediction-error expansion. Journal of Information Security and Applications 47: 78–85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2019.04.005.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Koley, Subhadeep. 2019. A feature adaptive image watermarking framework based on Phase Congruency and Symmetric Key Cryptography. Journal of King Saud University—CIS. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2019.03.002.