Mobile Device Transmission Security Policy Decision Making Using PROMETHEE
- 11 Downloads
This paper focuses on the brand of mobile devices having the better quality transmission security policy available in the market as per the need of the customers. However, the criteria for each brand of the mobile device have its own functions. So, to choose the reasonable one among accessible options is a challenge and leads to decision-making issues. These issues might be tended to by multiple-criteria decision-making (MCDM) approach. PROMETHEE is one of the decision-making processes that encourage clients to choose the appropriate option depending on their own observation and the criteria they take into consideration. The experiment has been performed based on the feedback provided and the outcome is recorded.
KeywordsMultiple-criteria decision making (MCDM) PROMETHEE Mobile transmission
- 1.Smartphone Security Threats and Trends. http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/News-Release/Smartphone-Attacks-and-Hacking-Security-Threats-and-Trends-2011, Description: a webpage to introduce recent security threats trends in 2011.
- 3.Hajebrahimi, Mehdi. 2014. Evaluation of financial efficiencies of cement companies accepted In Tehran Stock Exchange by multi–criterion decision methods.Google Scholar
- 5.Hwang, Junseok, and Irfan Syamsuddin. 2009. Information security policy decision making. Republic of Korea, B. C.: Seoul National University.Google Scholar
- 6.Saaty, Thomas L. 1996. Decision making with dependence and feedback: The analytic network process. Pittsburgh, PA: RWS Publications.Google Scholar
- 7.İnce, M., T. Yiğit, and A.H Işık. Multi criteria decision making system for learning object repositoryGoogle Scholar
- 11.Roy, S., and P.K. Pattnaik. 2013. Some popular usability evaluation techniques for websites. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.Google Scholar
- 12.Al-Azab, F.G.M., and M.A. Ayu. 2010. Web based multi-criteria decision making using AHP method. In International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for the Muslim World.Google Scholar
- 13.Brans, J.P. 1982. L’ingénierie de la décision; Elaboration d’instruments d’aide à la décision. La méthode PROMETHEE. In L’aide à la décision: Nature, Instruments et Perspectives d’Avenir, ed. R. Nadeau and M. Landry, 183–213. Québec, Canada: Presses de l’Université Laval.Google Scholar
- 16.Anderson, R. 2001. Why information security is hard: An economic perspective. In Proceedings of 17th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, 10–14.Google Scholar