Classroom Culture and Chinese Traditional Culture: Concept and Practice
This chapter involves examining the relationship between classroom culture and Chinese traditional culture contextually. Introduction of classroom culture. The overview of campus culture, research contents of campus culture in China, review of Chinese studies on campus culture in Chinese context, the relationship between class culture and campus culture, and case studies on the relationship between class culture and campus culture all concentrate on figuring how to examine the relations between classroom culture and Chinese traditional culture, specifically.
- Fan, R. (2014). Literature review on campus culture construction. Journal of Northwest Adult Education College, (3), 36–40.Google Scholar
- Mao, L. (2008). Literature review on university campus culture. Contemporary Education Forum (Macro Education Research), (1), 31–32.Google Scholar
- Shi, Z. (2007). Responsibility and pursuit of educational philosophy (Vol. 11, p. 161). Hefei: Anhui Education Press.Google Scholar
- Xiang, H. (2010). Theory and Practice of campus culture construction (Vol. 7, p. 168). Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press.Google Scholar
- Xie, Y. (2006). Research on the cultural construction of middle school. Central China Normal University.Google Scholar