Improved Approach to Extract Knowledge from Unstructured Data Using Applied Natural Language Processing Techniques
- 18 Downloads
Extraction of meaningful knowledge from a unstructured data is a complex task. In the literature, efforts have been made using text mining approaches. These approaches employ rich amount of resources in mining the textual datasets. In this paper, we focus on optimization of mining algorithm of text data to generate the automatic text summarization. In this approach, we extract text summaries from the text data carpus using natural language processing techniques. We propose a mining approach in semantic parsing and generate the automatic text summaries. We conduct the experiments on the real-world dataset and show the proposed approach is useful than the existing approaches.
KeywordsData mining Natural language processing Text mining Summarization
- 1.Murty, M. Ramakrishna, J.V.R. Murthy, P.V.G.D. Prasad Reddy, and Suresh Chandra Satapathy. 2012. A survey of cross-domain text categorization techniques. In RAIT 2012, 499–504.Google Scholar
- 3.Turpin, A., Y. Tsegay, D. Hawking, and H. E. Williams. 2007. Fast Generation of Result Snippets in Web Search. In Proceedings of the 30th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, ACM, 127–134.Google Scholar
- 4.Lahari, K., M. Ramakrishna Murty. 2015. Partition Based Clustering Using Genetic Algorithms and Teaching Learning Based Optimization: Performance Analysis. In International Conference and Published the Proceedings in AISC, vol. 2, 191–200. Berlin: Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13731-5_22.
- 5.Ricardo Baeza-Yates, and Ribeiro-Neto Berthier. 2011. Modern Information Retrieval: The Concepts and Technology Behind Search, 2nd ed. USA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- 11.Clarke F., I. Ekeland. 1978. Solutions periodiques, duperiode donnee, des equations hamiltoniennes. Note CRAS Paris 287, 1013–1015.Google Scholar
- 13.Tarantello, G. (to appear). Subharmonic solutions for Hamiltonian systems via a ZZp pseudoin-dex theory. Annali di Matematica Pura .Google Scholar
- 14.Allahyari, M., S. Pouriyeh, M. Assefi, S. Safaei, E. D. Trippe, J. B. Gutierrez, and K. Kochut. 2017. A Brief Survey of Text Mining: Classification, Clustering and Extraction Techniques. ArXiv e-prints.Google Scholar
- 15.Manjusha, K., M. Anand Kumar, and K.P. Soman. 2017. Reduced Scattering Representation for Malayalam Character Recognition. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering.Google Scholar