An Efficient Fuzzy Logic Control-Based Soft Computing Technique for Grid-Tied Photovoltaic System
Here, manuscript presents an efficient fuzzy logic controller (FLC)-based soft computing for grid-tied photovoltaic (PV) schematic as a maximum power point tracking (MPPT). An inverter controller for unity power factor operation of grid-tied PV system is achieved using space vector pulse width modulation (SVPWM) technology. Zeta chopper has been kept as an interface between inverter and utility grid. Under steady, dynamic and different loading situations have been presented by captured simulation estimations.
KeywordsFLC MPPT PV SVPWM Zeta converter
- 1.Priyadarshi, N., Padmanaban, S., Maroti, P.K., Sharma, A.: An extensive practical investigation of FPSO-based MPPT for grid integrated PV system under variable operating conditions with anti-islanding protection. IEEE Syst. J. 1–11 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Priyadarshi, N., Padmanaban, S., Bhaskar, M.S., Blaabjerg, F., Sharma, A.: A fuzzy SVPWM based inverter control realization of grid integrated PV-wind system with FPSO MPPT algorithm for a grid-connected PV/wind power generation system: hardware implementation. IET Electr. Power Appl. 1–12 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Priyadarshi, N., Anand, A., Sharma, A.K., Azam, F., Singh, V.K., Sinha, R.K.: An experimental implementation and testing of GA based maximum power point tracking for PV system under varying ambient conditions using dSPACE DS 1104 controller. Int. J. Renew. Energy Res. 7(1), 255–265 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Priyadarshi, N., Sharma, A.K., Azam, F.: A hybrid firefly-asymmetrical fuzzy logic controller based MPPT for PV-wind-fuel grid integration. Int. J. Renew. Energy Res. 7(4) (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Priyadarshi, N., Sharma, A.K., Priyam, S.: Practical realization of an improved photovoltaic grid integration with MPPT. Int. J. Renew. Energy Res. 7(4) (2017)Google Scholar