Function-Structure Collaborative Mapping Induced by Universal Triple I Systems
The and/or/not function tree is one of the principal functional models of product concept design. How to model and solve the and/or/not function tree is a key issue in this field. In the past, it was mainly to establish a function tree by artificial means, and it was hard to get the desired effect. Aiming at this problem, a novel function tree modeling method is proposed based on the idea of fuzzy reasoning. Firstly, the function tree is extended to the scope of the fuzzy function tree. Secondly, starting from the universal triple I algorithm of fuzzy reasoning, the fuzzy system for fuzzy function tree modeling is constructed, which is infiltrated into the function-structure mapping of function tree modeling. Therefore, the function-structure collaborative mapping method based on the triple I system is proposed. Through the application examples of the magnetic levitation train, the effectiveness of the proposed method is confirmed, and the problem of function tree modeling is effectively solved, which promotes the development of product concept design.
KeywordsProduct conceptual design Collaboration Fuzzy reasoning Function tree
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61673156, 61672202, 61432004, U1613217, 61877016).
- 4.Tang, Y.M., Liu, X.P.: Task partition for function tree according to innovative functional reasoning. In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, Xian, pp. 189–195 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, S., Feng, P., Pan, S.X., et al.: Study on automatic conceptual design strategy based on cyclic mapping model. J. Comput.-Aided Des. Comput. Graph. 17(3), 491–497 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, X., Liu, J., Tang, Y.: A contrast similarity function-tree’s extension method based on extension theory. J. Eng. Graph. 30(1), 153–159 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Tang, Y., Liu, X.: EFVM solving algorithm of function trees. J. Comput.-Aided Des. Comput. Graph. 22(9), 1578–1586 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Tang, Y., Liu, X.: A function family solving method of And/Or/Not function tree. J. Eng. Graph. 32(1), 143–147 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Tang, Y., Liu, X.: Lossless simplifying strategies of And/Or/Not function tree. J. Graph. 34(1), 31–40 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Hua, D., Liu, X., Tang, Y.: FFM function-solving and its application in control system for sensor. J. Electron. Meas. Instrum. 30(6), 975–981 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Gan, Y.: Research on mechanical product innovation design for human-machine collaboration. China Plant Eng. 8, 107–108 (2019)Google Scholar
- 13.Duan, T., Huang, Y., Wang, Y.: Research on module partition for reconfiguration in software radio. Electron. Des. Eng. 27(9), 92–99 (2019)Google Scholar
- 18.Tang, Y., Pedrycz, W.: On continuity of the entropy-based differently implicational algorithm. Kybernetika 55(2), 307–336 (2019)Google Scholar