Engineering the Human Mind and the External World
Is the mind of an engineer different from the mind of any other human being? Does a decade of training spanning the period of one’s BE, ME and Ph.D. programs affect the way a person thinks and acts? What does his experience teach him? I felt that introspection is certainly going to be instructive.
- 1.Kulkarni RP (1987) Development of engineering and technology in India from 1000 BC to 1000 AD as revealed in Raja Tarangini. Indian J Hist Sci 22(4):316–327Google Scholar
- 2.Rian IM, Park J-H, Ahn HU (2007) Fractal geometry as the synthesis of Hindu cosmology in Kandariya Mahadev temple, Khajuraho. Build Environ 42:4093–4107Google Scholar
- 3.Sarma VVS, Gopal K (2004–2005) Indian logic (Nyaya) in modern information technology. In: Kapur K (ed) Sanskrit studies, vol 1, Samvat 2061–62 (ce 2004–2005). Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi and DK. Print World, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- 4.Simon HA (1996) The sciences of the artificial, 3rd edn. The MIT Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- 5.Sarma VVS (2016) Policy and ethical issues related to smart systems in diverse domains. In: Lecture notes. Indian Institute of ScienceGoogle Scholar