Research on New Generation of Multi-domain Unified Modeling Language for Complex Products
Modeling and simulation has become an important method to support designing and developing complex products. It’s an urgent issue to combine design and simulation together in order to support the efficient development of multi-disciplinary and full-process collaborative design work of complex products. For this problem, a new generation of multi-domain unified modeling language framework for complex products is proposed, which supports multi-disciplinary and full-process collaborative design and cross-domain collaborative simulation optimization for complex products, and realizes the full process standardization and collaborative modeling of complex products. Finally, the goal of precision modeling, global simulation, and optimal synergy is achieved.
KeywordsComplex product Modeling language Collaborative design Simulation optimization
The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the National Key Technologies R&D Program of China (Project No. 2018YFB1701600).
- 1.Lin, Z., Lei, R., Fei, T.: Complex product manufacturing digital integration platform technology. Def. Manuf. Technol. 4, 4–10 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Ana Luisa, R., Jose, F., Jaume, B.: Model-based systems engineering: an emerging approach for modern systems. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Part C 42(1), 101–111 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Sanford, F., Alan, M., Rick, S.: OMG systems modeling language (OMG SysML™) tutorial. In: INCOSE International Symposium (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, T.: Study on Objected-oriented Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation of Multi-domain Complex Mechatronic System. Institute of Mechanical Science (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiaobo, C., Guangleng, X., Bin, G., et al.: Research on multi-disciplinary modeling based on HLA. J. Syst. Simul. 15(11), 1537–1542 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Jianjun, Z., Jianwan, D., Fanli, Z., et al.: Modelica and its mechanism of multi-domain unified modeling and simulation. J. Syst. Simul. 18, 570–573 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Schamai, W.: Modelica Modeling Language (ModelicaML): A UML Profile for Modelica. Institute of Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Gauthier, J.-M., Bouquet, F., Hammad, A., Peureux, F.: Tooled process for early validation of SysML models using modelica simulation. In: Dastani, M., Sirjani, M. (eds.) FSEN 2015. LNCS, vol. 9392, pp. 230–237. Springer, Cham (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24644-4_16CrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 10.Xinguang, L., Jihong, L.: A method of SysML-based visual transformation of system design-simulation models. J. Comput. Aided Des. Comput. Graph. 28(11), 1973–1981 (2016)Google Scholar