Research on Noise Suppression and Edge Reading Algorithms in X-Ray Image Detection
The noise in the Gas Insulation Station (GIS) equipment fault picture obtained for the X-ray imaging system cannot be eliminated due to the use of common filters, and the noise will affect the subsequent edge feature extraction. Therefore, MCPDE (Coupling Partial Differential Equation Model of Nonlinear Diffusion) is selected for noise suppression. This model greatly considers the image fidelity after denoising and has good stability. For the denoised image, taking into account the accuracy of the edge contour, the unsupervised nonlinear algorithm based on the McLaughlin function curve fitting is used for contour extraction. The experimental results show that the method is effective.
KeywordsGIS equipment MCPDE denoising model Maclaurin curve fitting
National Natural Science Foundation, 61640014.
- 1.Heinzelman, W., Chandrakasan, A., Balakr Ishnan, H.: Energy efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks. In: Proceedings of the 33rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, pp. 3005–3014 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Hosseinirada, S.M., Ali Mohammadib, M., Basua, S.K., Pouyanb, A.A.: LEACH routing algorithm optimization through imperialist approach. IJE Trans. Basics 27(1) (January 2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Qiao, Y., Li, X.Y., Zhao, T.: Analysis of typical military application of small satellite technology. Foreign Electron. Meas. Technol. 36(3), 47–50 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhu, Y.H., Ding, E.N.J., Hu, Y.J.: PSO optimization energy balanced routing algorithm of WSNs. Chin. J. Sci. Instrum. 36(1), 78–86 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu, L., Du, J., Nie, L., et al.: Cluster head selection method using dynamic k value for wireless sensor network. J. Huazhong Univ. Sci. Technol. (Natural Science Edition) 43(10), 37–41 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Huang, T., Yi, K., Gui, G., et al.: Hierarchical routing protocol based on non-uniform clustering for wireless sensor network. J. Comput. Appl. 36(1), 66–71 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, A., Chen, G.: An improved clustering routing algorithm for energy heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Chin. J. Sens. Actuat. 30(11), 1712–1718 (2017)Google Scholar