Valve Control System with Mechanical Feedback
The valve control system with mechanical feedback is based on the traditional jet deflector two-stage servo valve, with a mechanical feedback device added. The system has the advantage of “return to the original position when power off” and has higher reliability, which is important in some special working environments. After derivation of the dynamics equations, the system is modeled and simulated by Simulink. Through analysis, it is found that the width of the jet port and the thickness of the jet disk have little influence on the dynamic characteristics of servo mechanism; the width of the nozzle can affect the damping ratio of the servo actuator; the flow coefficient of the jet deflector hydraulic amplifier will affect the dynamic characteristics of servo mechanism obviously.
KeywordsValve control system Jet deflector Two-stage servo valve Mechanical feedback Simulink
This work was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51775032), the Foundation of Key Laboratory of Vehicle Advanced Manufacturing, Measuring and Control Technology, Beijing Jiaotong University, Ministry of Education, China.
- 1.Hongren, L.: Hydraulic Control System. Defense Industry Press, Beijing (1981)Google Scholar
- 2.Chunxing, W.: Hydraulic Control System. China Machine Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Shuming, W.: Technical Study of Electro-Mechanical Dual Input Deflector Jet Servo Valve. Beijing JiaoTong University, Beijing (2019)Google Scholar
- 6.Chengyi, Z.: Field and Wave Electromagnetics. China Machine Press, Beijing (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Duo, W.: Theoretical Mechanics. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhian, S., Lianmin, C.: MATLAB/Simulink and Hydraulic Control System Simulation. Defense Industry Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar