The Active Fault-Tolerant Control of Reconfigurable Manipulator Based on Iterative Fault Observer
In this paper, an active malfunction tolerant control method based on iterative fault tracking observer is proposed for actuator faults of restructurable mechanical arm. Firstly, the interconnection term of subsystems is approximated by fuzzy systems, and the argument self-adaptation laws of fuzzy systems are derived. Secondly, this paper designs an iterative fault tracking observer to discover and predict the malfunctions in the joint subsystems of the reconfigurable manipulator at the same time, and on this basis, this paper designs an active fault tolerant controller for the actuator fault, which can not only estimate the fault in real time when the fault occurs, but also ensure the joint track the preset locus. Finally, the validity of the proposed method is verified by the simulation of the different structures of the 3-DOF (degree of freedom) restructurable mechanical arm.
KeywordsReconfigurable manipulator Active fault-tolerant control Iterative fault observer Actuator falu Fuzzy system
This work is supported by the scientific research project of Jilin Province of China Education Department (JJKH20180340KJ) and Jilin science and technology development plan project (20160101276JC). The corresponding author is Yanli Du.
- 1.Xiao, B., Hu, Q., Ma, G.: Observer based fault reconstruction for spaczcraft under loss of actuator effectiveness. J. Astronaut. 32(2), 323–328 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Hu, Q., Huo, X., Xiao, B., et al.: Robust finite-time control for spacecraft attitude stabilization under actuator fault. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part I: J. Syst. Control Eng. 226(3), 416–428 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, X.Y., Jiang, B., Zhang, K.: Direct adaptive reliable control of overactuated system with actuator failures and external disturbances. Int. J. Adv. Robot Syst. 4961–4966 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, M.: Research on Kinematics, Dynamics and Control Methods of Reconfigurable Modular Robots, College of Communications Engineering, pp. 68–69. Jilin University, Changchun (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, W., Ren, B., Mao, H.: Class method of fault accommodation based on inverse system iterative learning observer. Appl. Res. Comput. 29(5), 1698–1701 (2012)Google Scholar