Research on the Improved Dragonfly Algorithm-Based Flexible Flow-Shop Scheduling
Compared with the classic flexible flow shop, limited buffer flexible flow shop may have a limited buffer production blockage, which will increase the complexity and uncertainty of the scheduling process. In order to solve the limited-buffer flexible flow-shop scheduling problem (LBFFSP), a mathematical programming model of limited buffer flexible flow shop is established and an Improved Dragonfly Algorithm (IDA) is proposed to solves this problem. Based on the standard Dragonfly Algorithm (DA), the idea of Simulated Anneal (SA) is combined to improve the ability of the algorithm to jump out local extremum and the algorithm combines the standard Dragonfly Algorithm (DA) with the Simulated Anneal (SA) idea to improve the ability to jump out local extremum and improve its persistence.
KeywordsFlexible flow-shop Limited buffer Dragonfly algorithm Simulating anneal
This work was supported by Liaoning Provincial Science Foundation (No. 2018106008), Project of Liaoning Province Education Department (LJZ2017015).
- 7.Fu, et al.: Transformer fault diagnosis based on dragonfly optimization algorithm and support vector machine J. East China Jiaotong Univ. 33(04), 103–112 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Hamdy, M., Nguyen, A.T., Jan, L.M., Hensen, H.: A performance comparison of multi-objective optimization algorithms for solving nearly-zero-energy-building design problems. J. Build. Energy Effi. 44(06), 4 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, et al.: Parameter optimization of PID controller based on dragonfly algorithm. Mod. Electr. Tech. 41(12), 102–107 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Kennedy, J., Eberhart, R.: Particle swarm optimization. In: IEEE International, Conference on Neural Networks, Proceedings (1995)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, et al.: Parameter identification and optimisation for a class of fractional-order chaotic system with time delay. Int. J. Model. Ident. Control. 29(2), 153–162 (2018)Google Scholar