Study on a Dual Mode Switching Technology of Multi-energy Ship Microgrid
In this paper, a multi-energy ship microgrid system is taken as an object, and a dual-mode switching technology is proposed to solve the problem of reliable switching under different power supply modes. First, the requirements and principles of smooth switching of marine microgrid are clarified; Secondly, the control strategies of different operation modes are designed, and the performance of voltage and current loop is improved; Finally, the simulation model is established, and the simulation results of different operation modes are verified. The simulation results show that the designed switching technology can meet the dynamic performance of the ship microgrid.
KeywordsShip microgrid Inverter Dual mode Switching technology
The authors acknowledge the support provided the Fujian Province Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 2017J01703), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51679106), the Fujian Industry-University Cooperation Science & Technology Major Project (No. 2016H6014) and the fundamental research funds for the central universities of China (No. JB-JC1008).
- 1.Bartelt, R., Oettmeier, M., Heising, C., et al.: Scenario-based stability-assessment of converter-fed DC-ship grids loaded with pulsed power. In: Proceedings of the Electric Ship Technologies Symposium (ESTS), 2011 IEEE, F10–F13 Apr. 2011Google Scholar
- 3.Zahedi, B., Norum, L.E.: Modeling and simulation of hybrid electric ships with DC distribution systems. In: 2013 15th European Conference on Proceedings of the Power Electronics and Applications (EPE), F2–F6 Sept. 2013Google Scholar
- 4.Zahedi, B., Norum, L.E.: Efficiency analysis of shipboard dc power systems. In: IECON 2013-39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Proceedings of the Industrial Electronics Society, F10–F13 Nov. 2013Google Scholar
- 6.Wenwei, Zhan: Analysis of application of solar photovoltaic system to ships. Mar. Electr. 01, 16–20 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Quanhu, Yu.: Summarization of research and development on solar powered ships. Mar. Electr. 38(2), 30–34 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, L., Xing, J.A.: Smooth control mode switching strategy of inverters based on fuzzy control. In: Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 6198–6202. IEEEGoogle Scholar
- 9.Zhuo, C.: The constant voltage constant frequency control strategy for three-phase SPWM inverter. Electr. Eng. 12, 24–26 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Aixia, W.: Design of micro-source inverter control system in grid-connected mode based on constant power control. Power Syst. Clean Energy 03, 48–53 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Kan, J., Xiao, H., Guo, L., Xie, S.: Study of control strategy for grid-connected inverters based on dropped PLL. Proc. CSEE 18, 21–26 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Ci, T.: Four design methods for proportional-integral controller of grid-connected inverter with LCL output filter. Power Syst. Technol. 11, 3268–3275 (2013)Google Scholar