Eigenvalue Sensitivity Analysis of Aircraft Power System
Many existing literatures are about improving the controller to improve the stability of the power system. However, the discussion of the power system line parameters is little. This paper models the circuit of aircraft power system based on dq transformation method. Based on the stability analysis of the system, the eigenvalue sensitivity of the power system parameters of the power supply system is calculated, and the influence of the parameters of power system on the small disturbance stability of the power supply system is analyzed. Finally, the simulation verified the correctness of the eigenvalue sensitivity analysis.
KeywordsAircraft power system Modeling Eigenvalue sensitivity Simulation
This work was supported by the Innovation Team Cultivation Plan of Colleges and Universities in Tianjin (TD13-5071), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (3122018D005), Aeronautical Science Foundation of China (20170267002).
- 3.Zhou, S., Qi, R., Lin, H.: Load stability analysis of multi-electric aircraft power system. Aeronaut. Comput. Technol. 32(4), 93–95 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Lokman, H., Hassan, H., Moghavvemei, M., Haider, A.F., et al.: Optimization of power system stabilizers using participation factor and genetic algorithm. Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst. 55(55), 668–679 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Qianru, X.U., Yong, C.U.I.: Power system stabilizer configuration and parameter tuning based on eigenvalue sensitivity. East China Electr. Power 42(10), 2069–2073 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, X., Lu, S., Guo, Q., Xia, D.: Calculation of sensitivity of eigenvalues to operation mode. Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 22(12), 9–12 (1998)Google Scholar
- 10.Areerak, K.: Modelling and Stability Analysis of Aircraft Power Systems. University of Nottingham (2009)Google Scholar